Thank you for your interest in hosting an event benefiting Life Stories Child and Family Advocacy. We are pleased to be considered for your event. In the interest of ensuring that it will be mutually beneficial, we would like to provide you with some guidelines we have found to be valuable.
All fundraising events held to benefit Life Stories must have the prior approval of Life Stories Board of Directors and be consistent with the philosophy and mission of Life Stories.
When Life Stories is involved in a benefit event we want to ensure it is a good fit with our mission and that we are able to provide appropriate marketing tools and information about the organization to help make it a success.
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
- Life Stories Mission Statement
- Up to date statistics and agency information
- Inclusion in marketing materials: agency website, newsletter and social networks
- Consultation in event planning
- Brochures and other agency materials
- Depending on timing and staff availability we might be able to have a staff person come to your event.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Fill out the form to start the approval process
- Please notify us with ample time to help with collaboration
- Only use our agency name and logo upon prior approval
- Follow all laws and regulations to hold your event
- Make sure it will not conflict with other established Life Stories fundraising events
- Make sure it will not put undue pressure on existing donors/sponsors